QSI/NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduced healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us!
Please visit our website at www.nextgen.com
The Technical Support Analyst receives and screens inbound telephone calls from clients; forwards and relays messages to appropriate personnel within the department. The Inbound Support Analyst is responsible for monitoring the pro-active alerts, and acts upon the issues accordingly. Individuals assigned to this position must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek management assistance as appropriate.
- Responsible for monitoring pro-active alerts and support box and accurately respond to issues to resolve those alerts.
- Maintains a professional appearance, behavior and conduct.
- Effectively work with peers in a team focused environment.
- Receives and screens telephone calls.
- Answers routine questions or directs them to appropriate personnel.
- Receives, opens, and distributes e-mail daily.
- Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager and technical support supervisor via issue tracking system, voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
Required Education Requirements (including certifications):
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm.
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
QSI/Nextgen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.