Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Develop an in-depth product knowledge on Kronos Workforce HR and Payroll
- Leverage HR and Payroll domain expertise to provide optimum solutions
- Analyze, research and troubleshoot to solve complex customer issues
- Use and contribute to on line product knowledgebase in order to resolve issues quickly
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task in order to prioritize support issues and respond appropriately to multiple critical situations
- Manage case load and accurately document defined problem statements, troubleshooting efforts, results, next steps and resolution
- Develop a general product knowledge on Kronos Workforce Central Suite products and other additional designated module
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; accounting or payroll experience a plus
- Experience and demonstrated ability in conflict resolution and customer service techniques
- Knowledge of/Aptitude for client/server and/or web based technologies
- Knowledge of/Aptitude for SQL relational database management systems
Kronos Incorporated - 5 months ago
Kronos knows time is money for its customers. The company makes and implements workforce management software particularly for organizations...