IBM's Delivery Center in Dubuque, Iowa is seeking a talented Technical Services Manager to lead a team of I/T Specialist in providing technical support across multiple technology service lines (Database, Unix, Intel, and/or Storage). This position will be part of a dynamic team chartered to deliver high availability solutions and promote the Technical Delivery Framework Methodology to meet the strategic requirements of IBM and IBM's customers.
As an incoming Manager, you will support a group of IBM employees and subcontractors which duties include cost case development, fiscal planning, human resource management, and skill development. This team will be responsible for responding to SEV1 and SEV2 incidents and perform steady state system maintenance such as; apar management scheduled changes, scheduled reboots and incidental ticket sev 3 clean up. You will also need to become familiar with many different problem and change systems in addition to meeting strict SLA requirements with financial penalties.
Additional skills desired: Excellent interpersonal skills, well developed work habits, good verbal and written skills, and project management skills required. Must be able to multitask and work well within a team-based environment.
Please note that this position is located onsite in Dubuque, IA. RELOCATION IS REQUIRED. Remote work is NOT available for these roles.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 3 years experience in one or more of the following technologies: UNIX/HP/SUN/AIX/WINDOWS/LINUX/MVS/Storage/Database Administration/Security
- At least 6 months experience in project management
- At least 6 months experience in customer relationship management
- English: Fluent
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma in Information Technology
- At least 5 years experience in one or more of the following technologies: UNIX/HP/SUN/AIX/WINDOWS/LINUX/MVS/Storage/Database Administration/Security
- At least 1 year experience in project management
- At least 1 year experience in customer relationship management
- At least 1 year experience in network LAN/WAN protocols
- At least 1 year experience in cost accounting, cost case development, fiscal planning
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 22 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...