Under general supervision, the Technical Support Representative will answer calls in a call center environment providing technical support to LG authorized and non-authorized service centers and contractors in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of operational problems encountered in commercial air conditioning products, particularly with commercial duct free systems with DC inverter technology. Knowledge and experience on PTAC’s also helpful.
- Answer inbound calls from authorized and non-authorized service centers and contractors in a prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous manner documenting all information into call tracking system
- Provide support in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of commercial air conditioning problems encountered in the maintenance of those products by using general knowledge, product schematics, data stored in knowledgebase, and other sources of information available.
- Provide updates to knowledge database used by service centers and other technical support representatives with new troubleshooting information discovered in the resolution of customer calls
- Investigate technical issues from the field by coordinating with the parts department, factory personnel, and engineering
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in HVAC and Electrical, or equivalent knowledge and experience in the HVAC field and/or similar call center.
- Knowledgeable and Competent with hands on customer service experience, particularly with commercial duct free systems with DC inverter technology. Knowledge and experience on PTAC’s also helpful.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics.
- Ability to type at least 35WPM
- Ability to communicate distinctly and effectively in English using proper grammar to effectively answer all customer inquiries promptly and accurately.
- General understanding of Microsoft Office products and the ability to adapt to other computer systems quickly and utilize them efficiently while on the phone with a caller.
LG Electronics - 17 months ago