Financial Services, Technical Support Representative under moderate supervision, provides product support to customers via the telephone and/or internet. Using product knowledge, provides the highest level of service to resolve the customer's issue and restore the customer to fully functioning status, while strengthening the customer-JHA relationship.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Financial industry (prior bank or credit union support experience) is preferred. Technical skills/call center environment desired. Strong customer service skills coupled with research analytical abilities.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of at least eighteen months to three years of experience in a financial institution, technical support or related field, and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Developing professional expertise. Works on non-complex to moderately complex projects. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
- General knowledge of the financial industry, as it relates to banks and credit unions.
- General knowledge of specific product(s) supported and basic knowledge of other core and complimentary products.
- Able to use support tools to identify or recreate customer issues.
- Able to identify and resolve application and service issues.
- Able to provide outstanding customer service, as it relates to corporate policies and standards.
- Demonstrates strong communication and customer interaction skills in accordance with SLS policies and guidelines.
- Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions.
- Able to work holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate.
- May require occasional overnight or extended travel.
- May require the ability to work remotely at times.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...