Provides first level system support, problem identification, resolution or escalation to level two support. Provides systems support to Farm Credit Mid-America offices by analyzing requests and providing solutions. This position is expected to resolve a wide variety of system support issues and identify problems or issues referring to the departmental leadership team for resolution. Organizes and prioritizes work to meet processing deadlines.
TRAVEL : Approximately 10% with some overnight stays
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Provide support on system support requests or escalates to the proper level of support. Support provided includes phone and tablet support, external customer support with online tools, field office visits for rollouts, video conferencing support, new employee setups, software deployments, computer setups, team based approach to troubleshooting when needed, walkup support and mailbox support. Document system problem, solutions and resolution in HEAT .
2. Communicates effectively with customers, Farm Credit Mid-America employees, Agribank staff, and other vendors to assure system activity processed is accounted in an accurate and timely manner.
3. Resolve level one system support inquires in a timely manner.
4. Maintain expertise in business systems and association practices to provide technical support to field office staff on business system issues.
5. Coor dinate with Louisville office staff to identify and implement system/procedural changes.
6. Assist/participate in training staff.
7. Participate and support team activities to maintain and improve team performance.
8. Participate actively in team meetings to support Business Technology leaders including vice president , assistant vice president and directors. Identify issues for discussion and training.
9. Participate in special business system projects or training.
10. Actively participates and represents the Business Technology department on cross functional teams.
11. Represents and communicates the mission and values of Farm Credit Mid-America and complies with its conduct policy, security policy and confidentiality expectations
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS Education and Experience:
High School diploma and at least two years of system support experience; or 2) Associate Degree in business or computer science with concentration of business courses; or 3) Bachelor Degree in business or computer science with concentration of business courses. Preferred Microsoft or A+ certification(s).
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Farm Credit Mid-America - 15 months ago