Cook Pharmica is a biopharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) with process development, clinical and commercial bulk drug substance manufacturing, formulation development, clinical and commercial parenteral drug product manufacturing, including liquid and lyophilized vials, prefilled syringes and secondary packaging, and an array of support services all at a single facility in Bloomington, IN. Founded in 2004, Cook Pharmica is a division of Cook Medical, the world's largest privately held medical manufacturing company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION/DUTIES
- To support to the IT Department and end users throughout the company on a variety of issues that involve identifying, researching and resolving IT hardware and software technical problems.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE/EDUCATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Provide support for network access, email, file share, printer, fax, and telephone problems
- Fully document support incident information in helpdesk tracking system
- Provide configuration, installation, and maintenance of PCs, laptops, and printers
- Perform technical installation and support of all company software and provide resolution for technical issues
- Provide installation, maintenance and support for all peripheral devices related to IT workstations and laptops
- Provide basic training and support for MS Office applications and other standard-build software
- Coordinate vendor support for hardware and software utilized by end users
- Maintain IT related supplies, accessories, and consumables
- Communicate effectively with management personnel regarding the status of all assigned activities
- Inform management personnel in a timely manner of any problems which may result in a delay in project schedules or a lapse in regulatory compliance, so that appropriate action may be taken
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers as well as management
- Ability to interact well with users and understand business needs and regulatory expectations
- 1-2 years IT helpdesk experience preferred
- Associates or technical degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Required to sign a confidentiality agreement
- Experience in hands-on PC software and hardware support
- Troubleshooting skills
- Should be experienced with current Microsoft Windows Server
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 30 pounds on a consistent basis
- Potential limited exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Personal protective equipment including safety glasses, lab coat, gloves, specialized clothing including laboratory scrubs (pants and shirt) and appropriate shoes may be required in areas associated with this position
- Should be experienced with current Dell workstation hardware utilization within an enterprise environment
- Must have professional demeanor, strong customer service skills, and a friendly/helpful attitude
Cook Medical - 2 years ago
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...