Connect to GXS and Connect to the World!
With more than 2400 employees and operations in 20
different countries, GXS offers endless opportunities to
learn, grow and succeed with one of the nation’s
fastest-growing private companies. Bring us your talent,
energy and drive and become a star player on our winning
GXS is seeking a Technical Support Specialist -
Bilingual and Japanese is a MUST.
GXS as a first point of contact to all callers.
- The Technical Support Specialist (TSS) represents
to customers via the telephone and/or electronic
- A TSS is responsible for providing technical support
issues regarding functionality and usage of GXS'
- A TSS is responsible for solving moderately complex
troubleshooting skills and the ability to diagnose
- A TSS must possess capable analysis &
issues and communicate with customers within the GXS
product offering and the environments they operate.
written and verbal.
- Effective communication skills are required, both
detail-oriented, well-organized fashion and to
- A TSS is expected to approach their work in a
further develop a thorough knowledge of GXS'
products and understanding of standard and
customer-specific EDI business processes.
related field is preferred; prior helpdesk technical
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or
support experience will also be considered.
performing the responsibilities listed for this
- Three to five years of demonstrated success
- Working knowledge of communication protocols. (i.e.
industry experience preferred.
- Financial services, manufacturing, or retail
e-commerce, B2B services, and/or EDI desired.Deliver
- Technical customer support experience with
exceptional service to our customers.
on-call support activities that may at times,
- Flexibility in work schedule including rotating,
involve weekends and holidays.
responsibilities listed for this role as well as
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success performing the
technical experience with commercial software such
as Microsoft Office suite.
GXS life in Gaithersburg
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Siebel experience is a plus.
- Bilingual skills is a must - Japanese/English.
- Must be ready and willing to learn new applications.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills.
Join our Gaithersburg, MD office conveniently located
directly off I-270 and within walking distance of the
many amenities of the Rio Center including great shops,
restaurants, a movie theatre, and great walking paths
along the lake. We offer an onsite Fitness Center at no
cost as well as free parking in our gorgeous new
GXS is a leading B2B integration services provider and
operates the world’s largest integration cloud, GXS
Trading Grid®. We help our customers extend their
partner networks, automate receiving processes, manage
electronic payments and improve supply chain visibility.
Servicing more than 550,000 businesses, including
two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and 22 of the top 25
supply chains, we are valued as the world’s #1 B2B
Integration Services Company and recently named to the
To Learn More:
Req. Code : 2304
Organizational Unit : SDCS
% of Travel Required : 0-20%
Shift/Hours : Rotating