Technical Support Specialist
Brooksource is searching for experienced technical support candidates to join its client, a Fortune 500 manufacturing company, in Tulsa for a 4 month contract-to-hire Qualified candidates will have experience providing hands on & remote IT support in a professional enterprise environment.
· Provide remote support for all Microsoft applications (ex. Windows 7, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
· Provide 1st and 2nd tier troubleshooting for end user issues
· Provide Level 2 technical support and assistance for all hardware, PC Laptop/Desktop, voice/data networks, and basic technology infrastructure
· Log and manage end user issues in ticketing system
· Escalate issues requiring further troubleshooting or elevated privileges
· Maintain communication with end users regarding issues
· Manage software installs & workstation re-imaging, remote & locally
· Assists training end-users on specific technologies used in the daily environment
· Proficient with Windows 7\Window XP desktop operating systems, Microsoft Office 2010 applications
· Experience setting up, configuring, and troubleshooting IT Hardware (desktops, laptops, telephone, iPhones, etc.)
· Familiarity with Sharepoint 2010, Exchange, Active Directory
· Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills both above and below your position are required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills