At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, customer service is our top priority! We are looking for a Tier 1 Technical Support Specialist to join our team. If you have a true passion for customer service and a strong technical base, we will provide training on Auto/Mate Software.
We are looking for team players who can embrace our customer service philosophy to ensure we continue to provide unparalleled customer service!
At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, we develop world-class Dealership Management Software that is used by more than 900 dealerships across the United States. Auto/Mate ranked #1 in overall customer satisfaction in the most recent National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) survey and we strive to provide our customers with the best software in the industry.
- Provide Tier 1 technical support to Auto/Mate Customers over the phone.
- Provide 1 st level troubleshooting and problem resolution related to computer hardware, software, operating systems, printers, networking equipment, and peripherals.
- Provide detailed customer documentation in SalesForce CRM.
- Escalate issues to Tier 2 support as needed.
- Follow through on escalated issues to ensure problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Provide training to end users on use of hardware, software and networking equipment.
- Assist with unloading deliveries of computer equipment from vendors.
- Assist with preparation of computer equipment for distribution to customers.
- Assist Tier 2 Support Specialists as needed.
- Superior customer service skills!
- Associates Degree or related technical training in Computer Science, Information Technology or related area.
- Educational or professional experience in the following areas:
- Operating Systems
- Computer Hardware
- Networking Equipment
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work a rotating shift (Between 7:00 AM and 8:00 PM) and rotating after hours support.
- Superior customer service skills! Yes, we said it twice, it’s that important.
- Physical - Ability to lift and move computer equipment approx. 25 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
What We Offer
- Previous experience in a Technical Support role
- Previous experience with CRM / Trouble Ticketing Software
- Experience with Red Hat Linux
- Experience with MS Windows OS
- Experience with SonicWALL Networking Equipment
- UNIX and CMD Line Scripting
- Experience supporting computer peripherals
Auto/Mate is an equal opportunity employer
- Competitive Hourly Rate. Eligible for overtime.
- Benefits package including:
- Medical/Vision Insurance (traditional and High Deductible options available)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Volunteering)
- 401K, with company match
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Dental, Disability, Accident, Cancer/ Heart Attack / Stroke)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Casual, yet professional work environment (Flip flops? Sure...why not?!)
Auto/Mate Dealership Management Systems - 5 months ago