This position is primarily responsible for responding and assisting our customers request for assistance and guidance with our software products and services using technical troubleshooting skills. It is important that the highest level of client satisfaction is achieved through prompt and complete resolution of customer issues and accurate and timely assistance is delivered. Responsible for maintaining a competitive edge by knowing TriTech IMC software, industry rules, regulations and competitors. As a representative of the company to our customers, it is expected to portray a positive and professional image of the company at all times. Some travel is required for this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILIITIES
- Receives, researches and answers customer inquiries and requests regarding accounts, products, and services offered by the company.
- Remains thoroughly knowledgeable regarding company product and service offerings.
- Works with customers to offer alternatives to seemingly unresolvable problems.
- Receives and answers inquiries from departments regarding customer service issues.
- Works with peers, superiors, and subordinates as well as other departments to ensure that customer issues, inquiries, and requests are appropriately responded to and/or resolved.
- Follows-up on customer inquiries and researches the problem(s) to assure that there is a satisfactory closure.
- Ensures accurate customer and call information is entered into the CRM (Customer Relations Management) software.
- Documents accurate records of the customer problem and resolution into the CRM software.
- Monitors, evaluates, and presents solutions to potential problem areas.
- Identifies needs and makes recommendations regarding revisions to current customer support policies and procedures.
- Remains current on company and department changes in policies and procedures.
- Assures compliance with existing department and company policies, procedures, and practices.
- Identifies and presents training needs to supervisor.
- Participates in inter and intra department meetings in order to maintain open channels of communications between individuals and departments.
- Participates in the 24/7 pager support.
- Attends educational seminars as required.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, communications or other job-related discipline preferred. Three plus years of experience in the public safety industry, or in a PC help desk environment or technical environment.
- First-rate interpersonal skills, positive client service skills, problem-solving skills, and writing skills necessary.
- Experience with support center or call center function related to a software company is helpful, but not required.
- Experience in the public safety industry/EMS is helpful, but not required.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to demonstrate, on a continuing basis, excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must possess demonstrated analytical and organizational skills.
- Must possess demonstrated telephone etiquette.
- Advanced technical skills with extensive knowledge of commonly used technology, concepts, practices, and procedures of windows based computer software and hardware.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Understanding of networking, TCP/IP protocol, and routing configuration.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: M/F/D/V
TriTech Software Systems - 4 months ago
TriTech Software Systems provides highly integrated public safety products and services to police, fire and EMS agencies that address nearly...