Intervise Consultants is currently hiring for a Technical Trainer/ Writer to assist in training support to the Customer Support on new mortgage products, procedures, and necessary tools as required by the department to provide exceptional customer support and satisfaction. Our client is interested in hiring an IT trainer to help the organization roll out a new mortgage software.
- Conducts technical training courses for customers, vendors and/or employees in the use of complex situations for mortgage products
- Interacts with customer and functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses
- Creates content in different formats including online training, video, and in-person training, depending on the need of each customer service region
- Instructs participants in both classroom lectures and laboratory sessions
- Ensures that researched and compiled information pertaining to the department is conveyed accurately to all employees both on an individual and group basis
- Serves as technical resource for other employees
- Assesses training needs within the department, makes recommendations on strategy and approach, and develops and delivers the necessary materials and training
- Is responsible for interacting with other departments including labs, engineering groups, and marketing to resolve issues that are not able to be resolved by tech support
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- 2 years or more of prior experience with building and delivering technical training programs for complex business-class software.
- Working knowledge and understanding of software development technologies and concepts.
- Experience with technical writing, documentation, and development of training manuals.
- Good communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
Monster - 20 months ago