Quality Health Strategies (QHS), a highly successful not-for-profit company with a passion for excellence, is seeking a self-motivated HRIS trainer to lead, facilitate and instruct employees in the SilkRoad suite of human resources self-service software products. This is a high visibility position working as part of the Human Resources team to support the workforce training needs.
Specifically this role will be responsible for designing and developing learning solutions using various delivery methods including classroom/instructor led training, virtual classroom, e-Learning, workbook and other supporting instructional materials. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is a fast learner, enthusiastic, detail and quality-oriented, with prior relevant instructional design and delivery experience.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Design, develop, and update course materials for all modules of SilkRoad's LifeSuite of products (including Open Hire for recruiting management, Red Carpet for employee on boarding and life events, Green Light for learning management, Wingspan for performance management and Heartbeat for benefits and core HR programs) using instructional design methodologies and adult learning techniques;
- C onduct formal instructor led classes both onsite and online for audiences with a wide range of knowledge and expertise;
- Develop and instruct customized webinar classes; and,
- Evaluate learning effectiveness.
- Ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of SilkRoad's products;
- In depth learning and course design experience;
- Demonstrated project management experience related to instructional design projects;
- Facilitation/presentation skills;
- Teaching skills with the ambition and drive to help others learn new technology and ensure learning outcomes are met;
- Ability to apply adult learning theory and principles in course development; able to identify specific instructional activities and sequence of activities;
- Outstanding listening, writing and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent judgment ,attention to detail, with proven diagnostic, analytical and problem solving capabilities;
- Demonstrated organization skills and ability to multi-task;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision; but also excel in a team; and,
- Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Minimum 4 years experience in corporate adult training; including prior technical training experience;
- Demonstrated public speaking, presentation and facilitation skills; and,
- BA/BS or 6 or greater years of equivalent experience.
- Position is located in Easton, MD; no relocation assistance available;
- Overnight travel less than 15% to other offices; local/regional travel less than 15%, and,
- This is a PRN job. There are no guaranteed hours or benefits.
Quality Health Strategies - 14 months ago