- Write and update instructional copy for non-techie users,
- Translate technical details to clear, simple language,
- Help transition existing paper materials to digital media,
- Enjoys writing and communicating ideas in simple ways,
- Can expertly break down technical details for less-technical people,
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, especially formatting and tables,
- Works to meet deadlines, proactively relaying progress and delays,
- Stays cool and applies creative solutions to new challenges,
- Quick ability to redirect focus on new priorities,
- Works productively without close supervision, and
- Receptive to constructive feedback.
- Knowledge of Adobe products like Acrobat and Photoshop,
- Tasteful eye for graphic treatment and layout,
- Experience with video and audio production tools for digital media,
- Flair for creative writing
- Working toward bachelor’s degree in fields like technical writing, marketing, instructional design, communications, or journalism.
- Part-time graduate students and degree-seeking military vets welcome.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org