DeNuke Services is currently seeking candidates for the following openings:
Location: Washington D.C.
Duration: Long Term
Per Diem: Yes
The Technical Writer provides input, support, and technical writing associated with quality assurance/engineering / operations documents. Assist in the configuration management of supporting documents to include tracking reviews and comments, and interfacing with subject matter experts and authors to maintain consistency among different documents. MUST HAVE NNSA BACKGROUND.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Write and edit procedures, work instructions, documents, presentations, and/or manuals.
2) Develop new content from a variety of sources such as subject matter experts, product specifications, and interviews with content experts.
3) Work with quality/engineering/operations staff to revise and maintain various procedure types.
4) Must prioritize, organize, and complete multiple activities, meeting established deadlines. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish activities.
5) Collect, analyze, and compiles information from various resources, for use in creation or editing of procedures, reports, and documents.
6) Work closely with individuals and teams throughout the facility to obtain information needed and facilitate work completion.
7) Manage review and approval of documents including comment resolution.
1) 2-year associate degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent education credentials.
2) Desired 3 years of experience in one of the following:
a. Technical writing in a nuclear business environment, quality assurance, engineering, or computer technology.
b. Experience with developing new content from a variety of resources such as product specifications, interviews with technical subject experts, etc.
3) 2 Years of experience in the nuclear industry.
4) Must demonstrate proficiency in using computer applications. At least 4 years of experience in word processing, presentation packages, databases, and spreadsheet packages. Proficient with MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel; familiarity with Adobe software to be able to create/modify PDF files.
5) Must possess excellent writing and editing skills.
6) Must develop documents that are organized, succinct, compliant, and meet internal and external deadlines. Edit documents for consistency, clarity, grammar, syntax, format, and compliance with customer requirements.
7) May require completion of an assessment of editing/proofreading skills and a demonstration of technical writing skills which demonstrates analyzing, organizing, and synthesizing complex technical information.
8) Energetic problem-solver capable of handling multiple tasks and priorities. Must be able to work with little supervision.
9) Good interpersonal skills. Must work well in a team environment. Must support Process Improvement projects as integral team members.
10 )Desired: Ability to process map, including use of swim lane methodology.
If you are qualified and interested please send the following to email@example.com
NukeWorker.com - 13 months ago