Who is goBalto?
goBalto is an award-winning company that delivers easy-to-use, innovative Web 2.0 SaaS solutions for clinical research. We’ve partnered with more than 150 study sponsors, CROs, and sites to develop a kick-@$#! clinical trial startup solution. Frankly, we (and our early adopters) believe goBalto Tracker® will forever revolutionize how trials are started and managed.
Who are you…
• You are a versatile writer who can write consumer-facing copy and documents for technical audiences
• You’re passionate about words – you can bring words to life
• You believe enterprise customers deserve friendly, engaging copy
• You love to take the complex and make it simple
• You’re a creative thinker (but still have excellent organizational and time-management skills)
• You know how to write copy that gets noticed amidst the noise
What you’ll do…
• You’ll craft and deploy goBalto’s public messages and web copy
• You’ll write consumer-friendly user guides and training manuals
• Edit UI copy for goBalto applications
• You’ll help author technical whitepapers and specifications on occasion
• Play an integral role in augmenting marketing objectives to strengthen and evolve the core brand message
• Write targeted web and blog copy that’s SEO optimized
• Track your results with Google Analytics and other tools
• Collaborate with our design team to ensure that goBalto’s words and visuals are complimentary
• Use your relentless attention to detail to ensure your copy has the right tone and style
• Work in a fast-changing, deadline-driven, startup
• Ensure your content is accurate by fact-checking and peer-editing with other writers
What you’ll do…
• BA/BS degree Journalism, English, PR, or related field
• More than four years success in web marketing and SEO copywriting
• An online portfolio of relevant writing samples
• Life sciences-industry experience or the ability to learn the audience (is a plus)
• Proficiency with:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite or iWorks (including PowerPoint or Keynote)
- HTML and CMS tools
What’s in it for you…
• To become part of a team that is new, energized and going places…fast.
• Grow and develop right along with goBalto.
• Earn a generous compensation package including benefits from day #1.
• What’s the benefit package? Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Commuter Checks and a 401(k).
• Reap the fruits of stock options as a reward for your energy, contributions and dedication.
• When it’s time to get away, we have a PTO plan that starts accruing the moment you start.
• You’ll be working in the Financial District with close proximity to transportation, places to dine, glasses of wine and stands for shoe shines.
• And, the best part…the opportunity to catch a house set with our in-house DJ Robyn, during our Casual Hour Fridays.
This position is based in San Francisco. Locals only, please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster. No phone calls about this job, please.
If interested, please submit your resume here .
goBalto - 10 months ago