Join the largest utility team in the nation! ettain group has an immediate need for a Technical Writer in Cincinnati, OH. This opportunity is a 6 month W2 contract, available now. As the Technical Writer, you will be responsible for developing process models and process documents in a fast paced environment.
- Develop process models and process documents.
- Quickly learning and understanding the terminology, purpose and basis of the grid modernization projects, then generating professional process documentation based upon knowledge transfer from the technical subject matter expert.
- Perform any research, data collection and analysis necessary to attain information for the purposes of process design and development.
- 20% travel may be required.
- 2 or more years of process documentation experience.
- Excellent organization, communication and writing styles.
- Ability to generate detailed process and procedure type documents from verbal and other informal types of discussions (white board sessions, etc.).
- Ability to work within very tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio.
- Demonstrated project management skills. Must have pleasant attitude and personality.
Please apply online and follow up immediately with a phone call to Victoria Weiss at 704-409-7637, thanks!
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification in process or project management.
- Familiarity with business process management tools, i.e. cause and effect diagrams and other Six Sigma type tools.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture.
ettain group - 19 months ago