We are working exclusively with our client in identifying a Technical Writer. In this role you will update, maintain, and acquire timely approvals for product manuals and labels for pre-installation, installation, service and instructions. These will be used for three different communications groups. Deliverable content will differ based on product type. There will need to be some new content created.
Start Date : April 2013
Duration: 5 months
Location: Client located in Lewisville, Texas. 100% Onsite
To be considered for this project, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Must have a strong technical writing background
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite,InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Must be positive, driven and a team player
- Healthcare/Medical industry experience a plus
1) Your resume
2) Respond to each bullet point listed under “Experience Requirements” with your relevant skills and experience.
3) Please include reference#5798 in the subject line.
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ClarityConsultants
Follow us on Twitter: @ClarityLnD, @ClarityTechComm
Keywords: technical writer, tech writer, writer, Agile, Adobe Creative Suite,InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Monster - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Clarity Consultants is the leading provider of consultants for corporate learning and development and technical communications.