Immediate long term contract opportunity (12 Months) for a Technical writer / Jr. Business Analyst with Direct Government Client in Boston, MA.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
This position requires the following qualifications:
This position requires the following skills:
- a bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably with a major in communications, English, or technical writing; and
- at least five years’ full-time or equivalent part-time experience editing medical or technical publications.
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- expert knowledge of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and usage;
- the ability to work both in a team setting and independently;
- the ability to manage time effectively and to keep projects on track and on time;
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
- expert knowledge of Word;
- the ability to follow established workflow procedures and use standardized models and style sheets;
- the ability to pay incredible attention to detail;
- the ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines;
- the ability to establish and meet deadlines;
- the ability to exercise discretion when handling confidential information;
- the ability to prioritize tasks and projects;
- the ability to work well with others; and
- the ability to coordinate the efforts of others to accomplish assigned work objectives.
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.
Monster - 13 months ago