Since 1968, ABC Laboratories has delivered expert scientific support to companies working to improve human and animal health. As a member of the ABC team, you’ll work alongside respected technical experts dedicated to scientific excellence in a process driven regulatory compliant environment. Our laboratories are modern. Our instrumentation is state of the art. And our business is thriving, creating important career opportunities. More than 400 people are building their careers with ABC Laboratories. See what it’s like to do what you love and love where you live! Visit www.abclabs.com to learn more about our company and our community.
The Technician performs routine laboratory tests, procedures, extractions and participates in laboratory housekeeping. Completes work for research and development, CGMP, and GLP studies and documents, and reports data in a timely manner according to regulatory guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOP).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates data from a variety of laboratory techniques and analytical instrumentation, such as but not limited to pH, analytical balance, sample preparation, etc.
- Participates in studies at supervisor’s direction to complete necessary tasks associated with projects in designated area.
Carries out routine experiments and procedures in accordance with all applicable regulatory (i.e. FDA, DEA, EPA, etc.) requirements as defined by protocol, method, current good manufacturing practices (CGMP), good laboratory practices (GLP) and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Adheres to schedule according to ABC’s or contracting organization’s timetable, and follows daily or weekly routines necessary to ensure on time delivery.
- Performs first level and peer review of data for accuracy and completeness.
- Completes documentation legibly, timely and accurately according to all regulatory requirements. Maintains and completes equipment log books.
- Maintains lab supplies.
- Assists in sample inventory and disposal as necessary or directed by supervisor.
- Disposes of and separates waste liquids according to established practices complying with OSHA regulations.
- Ensures that equipment is available and in good working order.
- Communicates effectively with supervisor regarding project updates.
- Performs other related duties as required and directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
In addition to minimum requirements listed above, will assess against preferred qualifications:
- College lab class experience or work in a laboratory setting preferred.
ABC Laboratories regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Analytical Bio-Chemistry Laboratories, Inc - 17 months ago