Join one of the most successful Caterpillar dealers in the country! Established in 1914, Ziegler Cat has a long-standing reputation as a choice destination for people seeking rewarding, stable careers. Ziegler Cat has an opening for a full-time technician to work on rental fleet, light and medium construction equipment, and small gasoline/diesel engines. We are looking for a dedicated employee with excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills to help deliver top notch service to our growing customer base.
- Diagnose, repair, and perform services, as well as maintain equipment including skid steers, compact wheel loaders, mini hydraulic excavators, multi terrain loaders, aerial lifts, tele-handlers, among other light and medium construction equipment
- Respond to customer needs in a positive, supportive, and timely manner to ensure maximum value for work performed
- Communicate job progress to supervisor and customer as needed
- Complete service reports, order parts, and maintain good customer records
- Work collaboratively on a team
- 2-year technical degree or several years of comparable shop experience
- 2+ years of relevant diesel equipment, small engine, or auto repair experience preferred
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, transmissions, components, electrical, and fuel systems; working on Caterpillar equipment a plus but not required
- Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Own mechanic tool set
- Willing & able to work 2nd shift (3:30pm-midnight)
- Ability to maintain safe and clean work environment
What We Can Offer You:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k with match
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Personal Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Ongoing technical training
- Advancement opportunities
- Company provided uniforms and safety glasses
- Safe, clean, and friendly work environment
Join a company with a 90-year reputation as a choice destination for people seeking rewarding, stable careers.
Ziegler is one of the largest and most successful Caterpillar dealers in the United States. Beyond clean, friendly work environments and state-of the-art equipment, tooling, and machinery, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits covering all the essentials of health, wellness, and financial planning – making life and work more enjoyable and rewarding. Our employees also gain experience respected throughout the industry and access to training and support to advance and achieve professional goals. Ziegler Cat is an EEO Employer.
Special Assistance and Accommodation for Applicants with Disabilities
If you are interested in applying for employment with Ziegler Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, please email our Human Resources Department at email@example.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
Ziegler CAT - 14 months ago