This position is responsible for retrieving, auditing, and monitoring results and documents required to provide employee services to clients. This position also assists in managing the relationships of our vendors/partners and our clients by handling the day-to-day workflow processes as required in meeting and exceeding client expectations and department goals.
• Assist in relationship management of client by serving as an interface between J. J. Keller and the client.
• Order employee background reports and searches as appropriate from our vendors.
• Coordinate processes to include report ordering, monitoring orders, entering results, and communicating results.
• Regularly monitor systems for orders, pending or missing tests, results, and other communications as needed to fulfill client service expectations.
• Process transactions associated with J. J. Keller’s Employee Services processes using DMO, DQ2, etc. and/or internet-based systems provided by our vendors/partners.
• Complete regular file purge of terminated drivers/outdated documents in file system.
• Maintain Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations expertise and communicate/educate clients on regulatory information – specifically on parts 40 and 382.
• Assist in identifying/resolving client service issues and communicate any concerns or risk issues that could affect client satisfaction.
• Assist as needed in scheduling clients’ clinical services.
• Monitor client and vendor responsibilities to ensure their compliance with service requirements is met.
• Assist in the maintenance of accurate client employee databases within our systems.
• Maintain proper system configuration in accordance with each client’s specifications.
• Assist in clearly documenting client specifications.
• Work with the Client Service Team Leaders to assist in new business implementations.
• Provide assistance in preparing necessary paperwork with the Client Service Specialists in the event of a client DOT audit.
• Provide back-up phone coverage.
• Provide assistance as required to Clinical Services Audit Technicians.
• Contribute to an environment that is focused on providing service excellence to all internal and external customers.
• Maintain confidentiality of information obtained from and on behalf of our clients according to FCRA, HIPAA, and other regulatory entities, taking appropriate steps to ensure documents and information is properly secured at all times.
• Experience with direct client/customer service contact.
• Minimum of 2 years of general office experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to provide customer service and work with Employee Services clients.
• Able to work independently and within teams.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Basic office skills.
• Good problem solving and analysis skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Knowledge of FMCSR, specifically parts 40 and 382, HIPAA, and FCRA
J. J. Keller is a Proud Recipient of Workplace Excellence and Wellness Awards. Equal Opportunity Employer.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is the most innovative, respected name in safety and regulatory compliance. Founded by John J. Keller in...