MotorWorld in Wilkes-Barre is looking for an experienced Automotive Technician for our Hyundai franchise in our very busy and growing shop for 2013. As a Technician you will be responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Please fill out an application at:
MotorWorld - Hyundai Service - ask for Dan DeRoberto
150 MotorWorld Drive
Wilkes-Barre, Pa 18702
In the Wyoming Valley area we represent Acura, Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Honda, Hyundai, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Ram, Scion, Toyota & Sprinter.
• Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
• Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
• Keep shop area neat and clean, and be able to account for dealership tools at all times
• Ensure that customer vehicles are kept clean
• Road-test vehicles to ensure of quality repair
• Document work performed on back of repair order
• Two years automotive mechanical experience in a dealership
• Valid drivers license and good driving record
• Certified technicians preferred!!!
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Technical or trade school degree preferred
We offer a very aggressive flat scale pay plan, 401k, on the job training and much more from the MileOne Automotive Organization.