- Conduct all pre-work procedures as defined and ensure that all equipment meets requirements to safely perform job.
- Participate in identifying hazards at job site and ensure corrective measures are taken to ensure a safe work environment.
- Operates equipment in accordance with all policies, regulations, procedures to ensure safe and productive work experiences.
- Adhere to requirements of project, work instructions, maintain job site to comply with safety policies and all regulations.
- Inspects equipment examples: lights, hoses, equipment connections, pumps; ensure deficiencies are corrected to ensure compliance with regulations and policies.
- Complete and submit appropriate paper work and reports (manually and electronically) properly and timely as required including: job logs, time records, maintenance
- Travel to remote work sites and periodically stay overnight for extended periods of time.
- Comply with appearance and dress policies to ensure a safe and professional work environment.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
- Report to work timely as scheduled.
- Work effectively in team environment and provide support and assistance.
- Expected to perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma/GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Successfully complete drug screen and pre-employment physical
- Ability to work in loud industrial environments
- Push or pull up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to frequently lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Able to sit periodically and for extended periods of time, climb ladders/stairs, reach below knees and above shoulders, kneel and crawl to access work areas.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, and ability to reach forward and grasp equipment
- Ability to balance and work on wet and slick surfaces, metal grates, narrow platforms, and uneven surfaces.
- Ability to work in adverse conditions inside or outside. Including: extreme cold, heat, rain or dry environments.
- Able to occasionally work in confined spaces.
- Able to wear full and half face respirator.