In this position, you will be working as part of a design team, assisting with:
- conceptual, preliminary and detailed design
- site inspection
- design calculations
- report writing
To be considered for an intern position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Studying for a Master's, Bachelor's level degree or diploma in Architectural Engineering
-Eligible to participate in the Drexel Engineering Co-op program for Fall 2013.
- A genuine interest in engineering design related to Wastewater or Water
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and a self starter
- Effective in both verbal and written communication.
Mott MacDonald - 11 months ago
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for the best people to join our company. We are a uniquely diverse range of locally based...