The Electromechanical Technical will be responsible for machine set-up, troubleshoots equipment failures, and performs repair and preventative maintenance services ensuring that all safety procedures are being followed. The ideal candidate will have experience in an industrial environment and exhibit a strong work ethic and be a good team player.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Test Performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as electronic voltmeters, power meters and process instrumentation
• Provide emergency breakdown response, root cause analysis, preventative maintenance, repair, refurbishment, and continuous improvement in both electrical and mechanical disciplines
• Performs work and maintains work area in a neat, orderly, and safe manner
• Continuous improvement in areas of safety, professional development, and adhering to company policies
• Must have good working knowledge of all aspects of electrical controls, mechanical assembly, plumbing, heating and ventilation
• Read and interpret electrical control and mechanical assembly drawings as well as service manuals for all equipment
• Troubleshoot and repair both Electrical and Mechanical problems associated with production and facility equipment in a timely manner
• Must be able to work under pressure to repair equipment back to service during emergency breakdowns
• Special Projects as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years of experience required.
• Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
• Must be able to troubleshoot, read and interpret wiring diagrams, mechanical assembly drawings and technical documentation.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Must be able to work overtime if necessary and be flexible and reliable.
• High school diploma or GED required.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Fritz Industries, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard