Performs maintenance service tasks in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical repairs, and/or installations.
1. Performs maintenance service tasks in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical repairs or installations.
2. Performs routine and non-routine repairs on electrical equipment.
3. Performs repairs on machinery or minor repairs to the structure including painting, plastering, carpentry, plumbing or electrical power.
4. Uses power tools and hand tools.
5. Repairs woodwork using carpentry tools.
6. May estimate time and material costs of various projects.
7. May requisition new supplies and equipment.
8. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
1-3 years of related maintenance experience.
Candidate must either have a current Secret clearance or be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance.
General Dynamics - IT - 30+ days ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...