Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
1. Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
2. Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
3. Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
4. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
5. Provides troubleshooting and support.
6. Assists in the administration of e-mail systems.
7. Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
1-3 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations.
Desirable but not required skills and experience include:
Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Active Directory, LANDesk, Aventail VPN, RSA Authentication, MS Project 2007, MS Office 2003 & 2007, Directory Resource Administration (DRA), Dell Desktop & Laptops, PGP Encryption, Blackberry, Citrix or Windows Terminal Service
Candidate needs to be highly self-motivated and eager to learn.
Number of Positions
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 10 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...