As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 2|
4,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Work will be conducted in a materials laboratory testing polymers, glues and metals.
1. Responsible for performing routine research and/or development laboratory tasks and experiments.
2. Calibrates and maintains laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies.
3. Performs basic tests and experiments and documents results.
4. Makes detailed observations and may analyze data and interpret results.
5. Identifies and recommends improvements that may increase efficiency and improve quality.
6. Maintains record keeping system.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
High School Diploma. Some technical training desirable.
1year of scientific experience preferred. Laboratory testing, milling and molding, experience desirable. Ability to work with MS Office products desired.
Reliable Transportation. Will be working as an assistant to the engineer/scientist in polymers engineering. Must be able to lift 50lbs. Must be abe to obtain and keep a secret clearance. Must be medically fit to use respirator.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Science and Engineering
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 2 years ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...