Conduct all pre-work procedures as defined and ensure that all equipment meets requirements to safely perform job.
Participate in identifying hazards at job site and ensure corrective measures are taken to ensure a safe work environment.
Operates equipment in accordance with all policies, regulations, procedures to ensure safe and productive work experiences.
Adhere to requirements of project, work instructions, maintain job site to comply with safety policies and all regulations.
- Inspects equipment examples: lights, hoses, equipment connections, pumps; ensure deficiencies are corrected to ensure compliance with regulations and policies.
- Complete and submit appropriate paper work and reports (manually and electronically) properly and timely as required including: job logs, time records, maintenance
- Travel to remote work sites and periodically stay overnight for extended periods of time.
- Comply with appearance and dress policies to ensure a safe and professional work environment.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
- Report to work timely as scheduled.
- Work effectively in team environment and provide support and assistance.
- Expected to perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- TWIC Card required
- Successfully complete drug screen and pre-employment physical
- Ability to work in loud industrial environments
- Push or pull up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to frequently lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Able to sit periodically and for extended periods of time, climb ladders/stairs, reach below knees and above shoulders, kneel and crawl to access work areas.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, and ability to reach forward and grasp equipment
- Ability to balance and work on wet and slick surfaces, metal grates, narrow platforms, and uneven surfaces.
- Ability to work in adverse conditions inside or outside. Including: extreme cold, heat, rain or dry environments.
- Able to occasionally work in confined spaces.
- Able to wear full and half face respirator.
Veolia Environmental Services - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard