Technology and Integration Engineer - EFUSE
· Develop, qualify the new efuse technology and transfer for volume production ramp up
· Interface with device and process integration team for technology development
· Work with characterization and reliability team for failure analysis and qualification
· Data analysis for efuse characterization and qualification
· Efuse p-cell generation for fuse design evaluation
· Work with design/enablement team for efuse kit development
· Maintain physical and electrical specification of efuse in design manual
· Report and document the technical issues and drive the solutions
· Join in the critical technical decisions with team members
· Minimum BS degree plus minimum 10 years experience; MS degree plus minimum 7 years experience; or PhD degree plus 5 years experience in BEOL process integration.
· Understanding in BEOL reliability (Electro migration) and its failure mechanism
· Experience in efuse technology development and qualification
· Strong data analysis skill which can handle large amount of data and can extract meaningful data from them
· Experience in macro design
· Basic knowledge in semiconductor process technology development and manufacturing including device physics, process integration, characterization and reliability qualification
· Ability to execute in time critical environment and working in an alliance environment
· Project / results oriented
· Self motivator, team player with good communication skill
· International travel may be required.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers he flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 2 years ago