Technology & Integration Engineer
The main goal of this position is to develop and implement new technology with new 3D device structures at 20nm node and beyond. The candidate must have good backgrounds to understand and work closely with process/module and device/TCAD groups to define integration architecture, implement process flow, debug yield issues/solutions, etc. The candidate shall work independently as well as interface with other groups collaboratively for solving critical integration/process/device issues.
· Development of integration architecture and module processes for FinFET.
· Electrical and structural characterization of FinFET transistors and SRAM cells.
· Technology transfer to GF internal clients.
· PhD (in Engineering, Physics or Chemistry) + 4yrs, or MS + 5yrs, or BS+ 7yrs experiences in technology development.
· Fundamental understanding of chemistry/physics of semiconductor physics and CMOS devices.
· Working knowledge of device characterization and TCAD simulations.
· Working knowledge of CMOS processing/modules (deposition, thermal, etc) and familiar with Fab procedures.
· Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
· MS or PhD in EE or equivalent with 5+ years experiences.
· Prior experiences on FinFET integration or device characterization
· Hands-on experiences on Fab process, device characterization, bench measurement, TCAD, etc. as plus.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES offers a broad range of manufacturing capabilities, from the very leading edge of process technology to more mature,...