Infosys Public Services is a fully owned subsidiary of Infosys Limited, based and incorporated in the US. We are a new generation business & technology services company focused on delivering clients measurable value with predictability -- we help healthcare & public sector organizations transform business models & processes, innovate on products & services, and optimize operations in their journey to Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise.
IPS is committed to delivering measurable business value and providing clients best-in-class processes, innovative solutions, and, most importantly, excellent people. We are currently seeking a Technology Analyst with TIBCO.
• Participate in client discussions to understand the problem faced by the customer and articulates the same to internal stakeholders, define and document the problem and get customer agreement, Brings in best practices in the Industry provide different options in order to assist in identify and define the problem
• Arrive at possible solution alternatives that factor in gap resolution, impact related functional/technical areas, acceptability of the solution to the user community, technical feasibility and efficiency. In order to assist in arriving at the final solution definition
• Evaluate and review Design Frameworks and Methodologies and approves design in order to achieve functional and non-functional requirements and conformance to the architecture
• Create, consult and review Architectural decisions, architecture solution, performs re-engineering of architectures in order to create solution Blue print to meet project requirement
• Perform As-Is analysis provide To be recommendation’s, evaluate product technology solution and provide solution to specialized problems in order to provide inputs on technical and domain road map.
• Evangelize the usage of reusable frameworks and artifacts, create knowledge /certification artifacts and evaluation criteria guide or provide technical training in relevant technology areas in order to develop talent in technology /domain
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT and CSE
• 3 to 5 years of software experience with extensive hands on experience on TIBCO BW, BC, Administrator, RV, EMS.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in TIBCO
• Should have been involved on a minimum of 1 TIBCO projects
• Strong working knowledge on Java, SOA, XML, JMS, Web service technologies.
• Working knowledge on EDI B2B implementations using TIBCO BC (Business Connect)
• Must have in depth understanding of EAI and ESB concepts.
• Preference will be given to candidates with domain knowledge on Health care (Provider and payer).
• Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience of working in Agile development methodology.
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• This role requires flexibility to relocate within the United States
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1b or otherwise).
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Infosys - 16 months ago