Support plant by interfacing with plant manufacturing, engineering, and
other internal and external organizations. Ensure product and quality
systems integrity. Implement new products and processes, and resolve
product performance issues. Drive and improve customer satisfaction of
products and services through contact with customers.
- Listening skills, conducting effective meeting skills, coaching and skills.
- Ability to manage and influence others.
- Statistical tracking methods
- Knowledge of tire manufacturing process preferred
- Statistical design
- Analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline
- Understand tire design
- Masters Degree preferred
Goodyear Tire & Rubber - 7 months ago
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our...