Infosys is the business critical technology partner for the world’s most successful organizations. As a global leader in Business Transformation, Infosys provides strategic business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment.
IPS is committed to delivering measurable business value and providing clients best-in-class processes, innovative solutions, and, most importantly, excellent people. We are currently seeking a Technology lead with Informatica Tech Lead skills to work with us in Jersey City, NJ.
• Ensures data quality and SLA to meet the load timelines.
• Must have strong verbal and writing skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Ability to work concurrently with multiple teams (business and technical) in delivering consolidated solutions
• Must have strong analytical skills
• Must have a strong knowledge of system development, understanding of emerging technologies, and familiarity with current processes/methodologies
• Strong working knowledge of Data warehouse concepts, dimensional modeling, OLAP processing
• Informatica Tech Leads with 4 – 8 years’ experience.
• Senior Informatica ETL Lead/Developer with data integration, data migration and process experience.
• Experience in designs, development, automation, and supports complex mapping to extract, transform, and load data
• Experience in 9.x and 8.x version of Informatica.
• Experience in performance tuning the ETL mappings and workflow.
• Knowledge of Power center tools and integration with third party tools.
• Should have understanding of scheduling the workflows.
• Should have good Data warehousing skills.
• Should have expertise in High Level Design and Low level design creation.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case by case basis, at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys Public Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Infosys - 4 months ago
The IP UserGroup USA is dedicated Security Technology Forum providing unparalled education on IP within physical security applications....