In an effort to reduce production downtime, the Technology Maintenance Tech will perform preventative maintenance on all facility based Information Technology (IT) equipment (PC hardware) and will install or replace PC hardware components as required. In addition, the support specialist will answer desktop support calls, research IT projects as assigned by I.S. management, and troubleshoot, install and configure all workstation applications.
- Performs in depth analysis and maintenance on hardware installations/repairs at multiple locations.
- Performs in depth analysis and maintenance on installations/troubleshooting of software at multiple locations.
- Properly trains new account users and insures that access and security of Information Services resources are properly maintained.
- Performs system administrator duties including the addition of new users to the network, establishments of rights/privileges, and insures security is properly maintained. Makes necessary recommendations to IS management to optimize or enhance system performance.
- Keeps informed on the latest developments in automated information systems and procedures.
- Effectively communicates all project findings and updates to coordinators, team members, and IS management within specified timelines.
- Performs research and/or planning of IS related projects in conjunction with other assigned IS team members.
- Coordinates and/or assists with the implementation of IS related projects.
- Performs post assessment of implemented IS projects and provides outcome reports/feedback to IS management in a timely manner.
- Provides and maintains documentation related to software and hardware systems.
- Provides phone coverage assistance for Information Services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Doctors Hospital at Renaissance - 19 months ago