ATMI is a global leader in the development of process solutions for the semiconductor and life science industries. Whether it’s a green chemistry used in flash memory manufacturing, game-changing equipment for the safe delivery of toxic ion implant gases, or a revolutionary mixing system for the manufacturing of pharmaceutical compounds, ATMI is leading the way. We combine broad expertise in science and engineering with the latest tools and technologies enabling rapid development and scale-up of new solutions to meet the needs of today’s high-technology marketplace. ATMI promotes a culture that engages employees and fosters growth and development, while offering compensation programs that reward outstanding performance.
ATMI’s Core Values revolve around its employee’s ability to ACT IT :
Be Accountable for your work and responsibilities.
Always works towards Continuous Process Improvement .
Be prepared to Teach and lead the organization to achieve new levels of success.
Always act with Integrity .
Maximize the value of Teamwork
ATMI is seeking a Technology Manager, Implant who will have tremendous visibility within the company, leading efforts to solve our customers’ most challenging problems and sell new opportunities. This role provides the technical selling energy for all new products, providing leadership for launches, commercialization efforts and guidance for technical support of ATMI’s ion implant process solutions in North America and Europe. This person can reside anywhere close to a major US airport.
- Primary role will be to serve as Ion Implant technical sales expert supporting North America and Europe;
- Own customer evaluations to ensure sharp execution so benefits of the results are aligned with customer buying motives and presented in a professional manner;
- Create plans and actions to drive revenue and share growth for ATMI’s ion implant process solutions in North America and Europe;
- Ensure/ provide the right level of technical and application support during customer qualifications and support account managers on product presentations and technical discussions;
- Work with the account managers to identify, develop, and prioritize the opportunities using ATMI’s value selling process to lead discovery and advocating phases of the selling process;
- Conduct regular reviews with customers to understand their ongoing needs and work with account managers to arrive at account management plan;
- Establish relationships with customer's technical teams as well as the OEM partners;
- Train customers and fellow colleagues on relevant process solutions knowledge;
- Take ownership of product positioning, and life cycle management to maintain our market share;
- Participate in regular business review meetings with the ion implant leadership team and represent the region / platform in both local and global opportunity reviews;
- Work with other functional teams such as Account Managers, Supply Chain, Quality, etc. to support customers’ requirements and operations;
- Occasional travel within North America and Europe and other global locations may be necessary to support account managers.
Successful candidates will typically have the following skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science or equivalent technical field required; Master’s degree is a plus;
- Experience as an ion implant equipment/process engineer in a wafer fab environment or a semiconductor equipment company required;
- Experience with high purity Gas Delivery Systems as well as Ion Implanter maintenance;
- Sales/management experience preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present technical presentations.
To be successful in the role and at ATMI you will need:
- To be results oriented;
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and other stakeholders within ATMI;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Value selling mindset.
No phone calls, please. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Essential functions are the primary job responsibilities which an employee must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. The list of requirements, duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive, but is the most accurate list for the current job. ATMI reserves the right to revise the job description as well as to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job changes.
Entegris, a leader in contamination control and critical materials handling and ATMI, a leader in advanced materials and material delivery...