Technology Process Engineer
The company is actively searching for engineering and management personnel to expand our Austin home office staff in support of the development of new and existing technologies and the design and construction of our first large-scale commercialization plant, producing hydrochloric acid and sodium bicarbonate to market at our demonstration plant site in San Antonio, Texas. Detail design for this first commercial plant will be commencing late-summer 2012 with construction completing mid to late 2014.
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience performing Process Engineering for an engineering contractor or an operating refining, petrochemical, chemical or industrial plant
- Experience in production of carbonates is a plus
- Experience running AspenTech’s slate of process and engineering design software
- An in depth understanding of process design principles and a working knowledge of the design of all types of process equipment
- Design and operating experience with bubble columns, solids handling and flue gas treatment is a plus
- Registration as a Professional Engineer in Texas or other state is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to function as a team member and interact informatively with management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to act independently
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to communicate to all levels of employees and contractors
- Ability and willingness to travel, when required
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours and provide call-in coverage, when required
- Relocation to Austin, Texas for a permanent position as the corporate Carbon Capture Technology Process Engineer.
ZipRecruiter - 13 months ago
Cost effective HR solutions to help clients implement a solid HR foundation by enhancing human capital, productivity, innovation and...