Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 69,000 people and manufactures its products in 52 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate
Join the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company and become part of the North American Manufacturing team! As part of the company's largest business unit, North America associates play a critical role in accelerating Goodyear as Best in Class. Manufacturing associates work with internal stakeholders and suppliers to provide innovative strategic solutions. Members of our team are expected to be change agents with strong project management skills and have the ability to work collaboratively on team based problem solving. Those with exceptionally strong communication skills, the ability to drive results, enact a sense of urgency, and function with a high level of energy will be critical to driving our success.
Join the legacy of Goodyear and be a part of an outstanding team!
Lead and maintain equipment. Comply with all safety, environmental and
other regulatory compliances.
Track and identify engineering expense and capital budgeting compliance.
Ensure the proper design, installation, modification, and
maintainability of new and existing plant equipment, buildings and
Provide the necessary engineering and maintenance support to the
production organization in order to promote the production of the
highest quality product at the lowest possible cost.
- BS in related field
- MS in related field preferred.
- Minimum (4) four years experience working with multidisciplinary Engineering and Maintenance associates to achieve cost effective goals.
- Computerized layout, spreadsheet and database management.
- Requires strong communication, analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to understand plant layouts, capital estimating, associate-man computations, tire manufacturing equipment processes.
- Equipment design experience and project engineering or project management role is preferred.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- 2 years ago - save job
Folks at The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company never worry about flat tires. The company leverages a global alliance with Sumitomo Rubber...