Title: Technology Support Specialist
Position Description: The SERRC Technology Support Specialist works within the TechOps team to provide at-distance technology support service to schools around Alaska. This position involves a variety of tasks focusing on helping teachers and organizations make the best use technology. The Support Specialist reports to the Technology Director. Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications. For more information about SERRC TechOps, visit: http://serrc.org/techops or contact Ryan Stanley at (907) 523-7272. To apply visit http://serrc.org/apply .
- Experience with OSX and iOS in a workplace environment;
- Strong ability for learning and working with a variety of educational technologies including Macintosh, Windows, Handhelds, and peripherals;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, high attention to detail;
- Effective communication regardless of medium;
- Willingness to work with people of all skill levels;
- Ability to work independently and dedication towards a job well done.
- Travel to rural Alaskan schools to perform technical work;
- Provide decisive and expeditious hardware, software, Internet and peripheral technology troubleshooting and support;
- Web publishing using HTML/CSS, Wordpress, Google Apps;
- Technology and procedural documentation;
- Continually develop skills and capacity to maintain expertise in the technology required by our customers;
- Other relevant duties as assigned by the Technology Director.
- 21 months ago - save job