This position will provide technical support to Ziegler’s customers, field service technicians and sales staff regarding current technology product line. The technical support position will allow customers to communicate after the sale with individual’s best suited to handle their technical questions and issues. This position will focus on helping internal and external customers efficiently use their equipment in the field.
Typical work day involves working in an air conditioned office environment, using a laptop computer, making phone calls, sending faxes, and working with electronic based equipment. Much of the time will be spent answering incoming support calls. Up to 25% travel is likely (primarily by automobile) for day trips within the dealer territory. Infrequent air travel is required to attend training sessions, GPS equipment trade shows, supplier factory meetings, and as required. Frequent visits to customer job-sites is likely with exposure to dust, rain, mud, and general weather conditions.
- Represent Ziegler technology products as they are sold to Ziegler’s Agricultural market.
- Resolve customer problems in a timely manner (via telephone calls, job site visits, office calls, etc.)
- Perform back-up sales support when product manager is not available
- Work with Ziegler’s Product managers to improve current product offering.
- 4 Year bachelors degree
- Exceptional communication skills – ability to effectively present technical information and train new users
- Ability to learn heavy equipment operation for the purpose of demonstration and training
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledge of and experience with the following Products: AUTOGUIDE Steering, ARRO GPS Steering, Raven sprayer controller, Falcon controllers, AgLeader, LEXION yield tools, AGCO Fieldstar, AgGPS Trimble, Trimble EZ-Guide products.
- Technical understanding of computer networks, systems and software
Join a company with a 90-year reputation as a choice destination for people seeking rewarding, stable careers.
Ziegler is one of the largest and most successful Caterpillar dealers in the United States. Beyond clean, friendly work environments and state-of the-art equipment, tooling, and machinery, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits covering all the essentials of health, wellness, and financial planning – making life and work more enjoyable and rewarding. Our employees also gain experience respected throughout the industry and access to training and support to advance and achieve professional goals. Ziegler Cat is an EEO Employer.
Special Assistance and Accommodation for Applicants with Disabilities
If you are interested in applying for employment with Ziegler Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, please email our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
Ziegler CAT - 2 years ago