The Tel-Sales Representative will be responsible for the maximizing sales of the brands represented by the company to retail
and on-sale customers in an assigned territory by direct contact through the phone or the Glazer Customer Service software,
and prospecting new accounts. This person must be willing to execute sales plans and special promotions towards the
achievement of predetermined sales goals. Handles and resolves customer billing issues, etc. and the maintenance of the
customer’s account. Participates in month end inventories and other month end work.
Must have good telephone communication skills. Ability to use ten (10) key adding machine by touch. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must possess a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy, good organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to use an AS 400, DIVER and the Glazer Customer Service Software.
• Solicits sales in assigned retail accounts to achieve sales objectives as well as evaluate new business opportunities
• Insure the development of existing accounts within their territory
• Develops and prospects new accounts that open in the assigned marketing area
• Introduces new products, new promotions and provides additional marketing service to customers
• Analyzes information on competitive products, promotions, pricing and marketing policies
• Handles all customer issues in a timely and efficient manner within Company guidelines
• Ensures supplier distribution goals are met within territory
• Performs other related duties assigned
Work flexible hours which may include early morning and evenings.
• Two (2) years of tel-sales experience; working knowledge of adult beverage, product sales, three-tier system and/or hospitality preferred
• Strong communication skills with good verbal, persuasion, and writing ability
• This job requires the ability to secure and maintain a valid driver’s license and auto-liability insurance in accordance with state laws
• Ability to secure and maintain a State Sales Permit in accordance with state laws and must be 21 years of age or older
United States-Texas-Texas State Office
Glazer's - 10 months ago
Glazer's Wholesale Drug Company, named during Prohibition when only drugstores and drug wholesalers could deal in liquor, is a...