This position is accountable for servicing members within operational and service level guidelines while achieving sales expectations. This position will primarily focus on the more basic transactions.
Achieve individual sales goal.
Participate in efforts to achieve service performance levels
• Meet call volume and availability targets to support service level goals.
Achieve operational goals and expectations
• Service members calling for basic account and transaction information
• Educate members as to alternative self service channels
• Transaction processing to meet audit, compliance and operational controls
Adhere to member focus processes and expectations
• Participate in coaching processes to improve proficiency in member focus behaviors
• Attend sales meetings, participate in sales activities to increase sales success
• Use same member focus skills and behaviors to improve Internal Customer Satisfaction performance
• Demonstrate Core values
• High school graduate or equivalent experience
• Comfortable working with computers using word processing, spreadsheet software and a variety of applications in a windows environment
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• People and team oriented
• Prior sales experience preferred
• Maintains a high degree of flexibility in support of Tele-Banking Center needs
ESL Federal Credit Union - 2 years ago