This position is accountable for providing quality service and sales by handling inbound and outbound telephone calls in a call center environment.
• Establish and maintain positive member relations via telephone by resolving member issues, complaints or errors, and making operational or procedural recommendations to improve member satisfaction, as needed, according to company policy.
• Meet or exceed individual goals for loans, shares and ISLLC lead referral by identifying opportunities on inbound calls, prospecting through outbound calling, and building / managing member relationships, utilizing the book of business as a resource.
• Adhere to company and departmental policies with regards to attendance, daily schedules, call handling expectations, timesheet preparation, and all pertinent sales reports.
• Contribute towards teamwork by working cooperatively with other ESL departments, attending and participating in sales meetings and other ESL functions, and acting as a mentor to less experienced team members.
• Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of ESL’s products, services, and company and compliance policies.
• Strong, effective communication skills.
• Extremely comfortable working with computers using word processing, spreadsheet software and a variety of applications in a windows environment.
• Analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to perform multiple functions in a fast-paced working environment.
• Flexibility in work schedule.
• Minimum one year in sales/service in the financial services or comparable industry.