First Choice Health is a Seattle-based, physician and hospital-owned company serving Washington and the Northwest since 1985. We now serve well over one million people with our array of products and services. Our Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) is recognized as the leading independent PPO in Washington State and has a growing regional presence in Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.
We occupy great locations in downtown Seattle and Spokane, pay competitive salaries and offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, EAP, 401(k), profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, transportation assistance, credit union and gym membership discounts.
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance and support of infrastructure applications, telephone systems and services, and business applications.
- Work with a broad variety of infrastructure and telecom systems, business applications, and/or network elements.
- Work with stakeholders to collect and analyze requirements, participates as a resource on project teams, and may lead project teams for system/service implementation projects.
- Play a significant role in projects focused on the design, delivery and maintenance of infrastructure services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer field or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years work experience as a Systems/Network Administrator I or equivalent experience.
- Extensive working knowledge of Avaya phone systems and related services.
- Extensive working knowledge of PCs, network hardware, server and client operating systems, software, DNS, AD, Exchange e-mail, virtualization technologies, enterprise storage systems (SAN) and network communication protocol including TCP/IP
- Extensive working knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager and Operations Manager or similar systems
- Self-sufficiency using Windows based applications (MS Office).
- Obtain vendor specific certification on multiple core platforms such as MS Server, VMWARE, Linux or Phone systems.
- Familiar with advanced concepts, practices, procedures and troubleshooting for computer maintenance.
- Experience working directly with non-technical users. Strong oral and written communication skills.
More information about our company may be found on our website: www.fchn.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Indeed - 19 months ago
First Choice Health is a Seattle-based, physician and hospital owned company that has served Washington and the Northwest since 1985. We now...