Title Telecom Accounts Payable/Business Manager Job # 15078BR Job Function Management City Annapolis State Maryland Country United States FT/PT Full Time Qty 1 Job Description At ARINC, our people make the difference. We employ some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet to deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that help improve the world and meet commercial, defense, and government challenges. We continually seek qualified candidates to join in contributing to our outstanding global team.
ARINC’s Corporate Technology Services Business Unit in Annapolis, MD is seeking a Telecommunications Accounts Payable/Business Manager.
This Telecom Accounts Payable/Business Manager will be responsible for vendor contract(s) and Accounts Payable management including:
Think beyond year one for a moment. We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At ARINC, we encourage career development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your work. And that's just for starters. Day one kicks off with a competitive benefit package of plans that include medical, dental, and vision, and more. In addition, we have a generous 401(k) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 6%, a Roth 401(k) option, gain sharing, and educational assistance. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
- Managing all Telecom accounts payable business processes.
- Staffing management.
- Dispute resolution.
- Managing the Telecom Expense Management (TEM) System and road map.
- Managing contract spend rates and term commitments.
- Collecting and consolidating all Telco pricing and quotations.
- Managing quote status reports.
- Maintaining the corporate telecom quote database.
Qualifications Required Experience:
Candidate must also have:
- Eight (8) or more years of Telecom Accounts Payable and Vendor Management experience.
- Three (3) or more years of staff supervisory experience.
- Three (3) or more years of TEM AP or Billing Management experience.
- Three (3) Years of Business Management experience.
- Three (3) or more years of Vendor Contract Management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including experience communicating business needs to a vendor as well as internal senior level management.
- Strong Telecom background relating to vendor contracts and billing (TEM).
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to manage vendor relationships during times of good performance as well as poor performance.
Education or Certification Requirements:
- Project management experience is desired.
- Telecommunications and/or Networking Basic Knowledge.
- Typically requires BA/BS degree or equivalent. MBA preferred. Amount of Travel Required for Position 0 - 25