TX - Dallas
Store Support Center-Corporate
High School Diploma/GED
5 - 7 Years
Planning, directing, coordinating and evaluating the work of personnel engaged in supporting Telecommunication services for 7-Eleven Corporate office, Regional offices, and Stores.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Skilled in effectively supervising the day to day operations for voice, video, invoice processing, and configurations of regional office space for voice and video services.
- Manage vendors.
- Provide design, implementation, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting activities for telephony for voice, VoIP, audio, web, wireless and video conference for the corporate infrastructure.
- Knowledge of tier 1 data networks support.
- Recommend and implement improvements to the existing architecture of the voice network that will improve communications.
- Provide telephony engineering, design and project implementation guidance and support for all corporate sites and end users.
- Ability to analyze problems quickly and accurately and adopt effective courses of action.
Education: High School + Equivalent Experience or Bach/4 Yr Degree
Experience: 5 years, VoIP, Voice Networks, Cisco Call Manager, Microsoft Lync.
5+ years of detailed knowledge and experience with analog, data, VoIP telecom services
5+ years of Voice gateways, routers and switches configurations
5+ years of Cisco Call Manager 7.1, Voice Services, VoIP, Video and SIP Trunking
5+ years of Managing a team in the day to day telecom operations for a large retailer
Relocation Assistance will not be provided
7-Eleven - 2 years ago
"If convenience stores are open 24 hours, why the locks on their doors?" If anyone knows, it's 7-Eleven. The North American...