Title: Telemarketing Representative Part Time
Location: Denver, CO
Contract: 5 months contract (possibility of extension)
Candidate will be calling on small to medium sized business with 50 to1,000 employees.
Client will provide the candidate with lists of Businesses. He/She must be able to organize all prospects and maintain detailed database of all conversations and progress.
Telemarketer will not be expected to follow up with candidates, rather provide the qualified leads to the BDM
Training, story board script and reinforcement will be provided to ensure success.
Job hours are 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday - Friday (60 minute unpaid lunch).
Career advancement is available should employee demonstrate exceptional ability.
- Candidate must have at least two years of telemarketing experience.
- Candidate must have the ability and willingness to make 200 contacts (including voicemail messages) per day.
- Must be able to work in a high pressure/high volume atmosphere.
- Must be extremely organized and energetic
- Must be aggressive, engaging and able to build rapport over the phone.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel.
Monster - 17 months ago