Med-Call Healthcare has per diem opportunities and contracts for Telemetry nurses available immediately. This is your opportunity to work with the one of the most established staffing agencies in the Midwest. We have been staffing the finest facilities with the finest staff since 1989. Contact Us today to see why most of our personnel have been with us for years!
Responsibilities: Provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles. In addition to general nursing care, responsibilities of Telemetry RN include (but are not limited to):
- Per Diem and 6 Week Contracts
- All shifts available
Requirements for Telemetry Unit RN Job:
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies appropriate medical team members.
- Initiates corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse.
- Symptomatology, provides basic, bedside care.
- Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician. Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation.
- Records patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient.
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting.
Benefits and Incentives for a Telemetry Nurse’s:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current nursing license, in good standing with the State of IL licensing board
- Minimum of one year of Telemetry experience in hospital setting
- Provide all Med-Call Healthcare required credentials and have a clean background check
- BLS and ACLS certification issued by the American Heart Association
- Cognitive skills as related to the position
- Leading Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical / Dental / Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
312–795-0765 x 1104
Med-Call Healthcare, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Med-Call Healthcare, Inc. is one of the most respected healthcare staffing companies in the Midwest. For over 23 years, Med-Call Healthcare...