The Telephonic Research Specialist role is responsible for driving retaining and growing revenue within an assigned territory focused on selling Legal Research solutions. This position will work independently as well as collaboratively with various business partners. The TRS will lead the service and sales activity in all accounts.
1. Achieve all sales goals and objectives
2. Provide account management within the territory
3. Drive sales within the Research solution line
4. Negotiate and/or renegotiate contracts within the territory
5. Lead the process to address customer satisfaction issues and improve overall customer experience
6. Develop an in-depth understanding of all LexisNexis Research solutions and competitive products to articulate the benefits and advantages of LN products
7. Showcase new products and features of LN products
8. Build and utilize customers relationships to grow revenue
9. Create a territory plan, including account planning and execution to maximize growth within the assigned territory
10. Leverage Get Real Selling strategy
11. Utilize and drive adoption on all required processes, tools and systems including Total Source
12. Comply with all LNG sales policies and procedures
1. Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
2. 5 years successful sales experience, preferably with complex solutions
3. Solid understanding of solution selling
4. Strong communication skills including ability to effectively communicate over the phone
5. Strong negotiation, time management and organizational skills
6. Knowledge of legal industry, competitive landscape, and LN product knowledge preferred.
7. Knowledge and proficiency with technology tools and CRM.
LexisNexis is a leading global provider of business information solutions to professionals in a variety of areas, including: legal, corporate, government, law enforcement, tax, accounting, academic, and risk and compliance assessment. LexisNexis helps customers achieve their goals in more than 100 countries, across six continents, with over 18,000 employees. Regardless of your location, you'll work together with your colleagues as one team - a unified network of professionals who share a passion for solving problems, realizing results, and pushing the boundaries of what knowledge can do.
Nov 19, 2012, 2:31:00 PM
LexisNexis - 21 months ago
Finding legal, business, or scientific information is a cinch thanks to Reed Elsevier Group. The company's LexisNexis brand offers...